About Me

Hi I'm Erin! I'm an aspiring fashion photographer with a love of small animals and travel. My best friend and long-term partner Dan is my biggest encouragement and provides constant support for all of my goals big and small. 2012 feels like my changing year. I'm redecoration, starting a new college course, renewing my wardrobe, and planning a makeover for myself this summer. Part of that makeover includes dropping a stone before the summer! After a typical student junk-diet I now weigh 9 stone - as a barely 5ft2 petite 9 stone is close to overweight! So now I want to bring back my old figure and get in shape! My goal is to weigh 8 stone by the summer! Bring on 2012! :D

Monday 12 March 2012

Take That Fat Cells!

Muhahaha I'm feeling evil this evening! Mostly because I weighed myself today and I have lost 4lb in 2 weeks! :D I have 8lb left until I hit my goal weight and 4 weeks left to do it in so I really need to step up my game now!
Went to the gym today with Dan and while he was being lazy I burnt 200kcal on the treadmill and 250kcal on weights. I've also managed 100 stomach crunches today which is great but I'm on the look out for a quicker abdominal muscle building routine which I can make a permanent part of my life style :)

Tomorrow morning I will be doing 30 minutes of Yoga and then 2 more hours in the gym in the afternoon before heading off to pick up that fish tank I have been so excited about! For those who follow my YouTube Channel - ErinsHamsters - you will see the tank on my videos tomorrow ;)

Night all! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment