About Me

Hi I'm Erin! I'm an aspiring fashion photographer with a love of small animals and travel. My best friend and long-term partner Dan is my biggest encouragement and provides constant support for all of my goals big and small. 2012 feels like my changing year. I'm redecoration, starting a new college course, renewing my wardrobe, and planning a makeover for myself this summer. Part of that makeover includes dropping a stone before the summer! After a typical student junk-diet I now weigh 9 stone - as a barely 5ft2 petite 9 stone is close to overweight! So now I want to bring back my old figure and get in shape! My goal is to weigh 8 stone by the summer! Bring on 2012! :D

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Mayhem!!!

Too much to do this week! It's all been so hectic trying to finish off the website, spend time with the hams, work, write a dozen different essays! Sooooo stressed >.<

I did manage to buy myself a work out DVD with over 6 hours of work outs on it and then bought myself an exercise ball to use with it only to discover my computer doesn't run DVDs........ there are also no other DVD players in a usable room -.-

The stress is getting a bit much and I keep forgetting to do things too! Plus I've over spent this month :( Ho hum, I could do with a few days off from life.

No comments:

Post a Comment