About Me

Hi I'm Erin! I'm an aspiring fashion photographer with a love of small animals and travel. My best friend and long-term partner Dan is my biggest encouragement and provides constant support for all of my goals big and small. 2012 feels like my changing year. I'm redecoration, starting a new college course, renewing my wardrobe, and planning a makeover for myself this summer. Part of that makeover includes dropping a stone before the summer! After a typical student junk-diet I now weigh 9 stone - as a barely 5ft2 petite 9 stone is close to overweight! So now I want to bring back my old figure and get in shape! My goal is to weigh 8 stone by the summer! Bring on 2012! :D

Sunday 11 March 2012

4 Eyed Lazy Person!

I picked up my new reading glasses yesterday - designer might I add *looks smug* - and I am amazed at how much better than my old ones they are! I can actually see things! However it seems I didn't need to use my eyes today as I didn't wake up until 1.30pm... There goes my day!
 I was supposed to be picking up a glass tank, finishing my Anti-Child Abuse campaign posters to be handed in to the head of my media course tomorrow as well as the storyboard to my advert, doing a full clean of the room and finishing a page on my website. It's safe to say I have done nothing today as so far the best I have managed to do is eat one bowl of Weetabix and spend the rest of the day wishing I had pizza!

I'm making sure I fit in a few stomach crunches before bed but all in all its been a pretty non-existent day :/

No comments:

Post a Comment