About Me

Hi I'm Erin! I'm an aspiring fashion photographer with a love of small animals and travel. My best friend and long-term partner Dan is my biggest encouragement and provides constant support for all of my goals big and small. 2012 feels like my changing year. I'm redecoration, starting a new college course, renewing my wardrobe, and planning a makeover for myself this summer. Part of that makeover includes dropping a stone before the summer! After a typical student junk-diet I now weigh 9 stone - as a barely 5ft2 petite 9 stone is close to overweight! So now I want to bring back my old figure and get in shape! My goal is to weigh 8 stone by the summer! Bring on 2012! :D

Saturday 17 March 2012

Danni the Kat

Well the websites new design is coming along great. Just a few more changes to make, some products to list and then we will be ready for launch day which Im hoping will be April 1st. I got so bored of the old design that I decided to leave webhost Weebly and Joined up with Moonfruit insted, their templates are much nicer :)

I have since spent the whole evening creating teeny tiny cupcake earrings which will be sold on the new site and the usual cupcakes that I have been making for the last 2 years will now only be available as necklaces and charms. Anywho enough on that, Im just waiting for the cupcakes to finish cooking so that I can glaze them and go to bed *yawn* night all!




No comments:

Post a Comment