About Me

Hi I'm Erin! I'm an aspiring fashion photographer with a love of small animals and travel. My best friend and long-term partner Dan is my biggest encouragement and provides constant support for all of my goals big and small. 2012 feels like my changing year. I'm redecoration, starting a new college course, renewing my wardrobe, and planning a makeover for myself this summer. Part of that makeover includes dropping a stone before the summer! After a typical student junk-diet I now weigh 9 stone - as a barely 5ft2 petite 9 stone is close to overweight! So now I want to bring back my old figure and get in shape! My goal is to weigh 8 stone by the summer! Bring on 2012! :D

Monday 19 March 2012

Danny's Delights! (aka Mr Bobtails Bakery)

Well Dan is finally getting a move on with his ambition of becoming a baker, we've subscribed to the new Cake Decorating magazine for him so that he can collect the free gifts and get a few more handy tips in preparation for his culinary course that starts this Autumn. I'm so proud of him taking such a strong interest in baking as he is one of those men who seems to find it difficult to really get stuck into a hobby. Fingers crossed for him that this goes really well over the next couple of years! :D As a bit of motivation he has also set up a new YouTube channel under the name Danny's Delights but he isn't uploading videos until he starts getting the hang of baking :) I hope the YT channel will help edge him on more and that his eventual subscribers will be very supporting and edge him forwards towards his goals. :)

As for my goals, well I lost another 1.5lb so although not as much as I would have liked at least I'm still losing weight! Planning on doing an hour of swimming every Monday now as well as the 3 gym trips every week so I hope the weight loss speeds up a little and my abs start showing again. Mind you I already feel much smaller around the waist line and it feels great! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment