About Me

Hi I'm Erin! I'm an aspiring fashion photographer with a love of small animals and travel. My best friend and long-term partner Dan is my biggest encouragement and provides constant support for all of my goals big and small. 2012 feels like my changing year. I'm redecoration, starting a new college course, renewing my wardrobe, and planning a makeover for myself this summer. Part of that makeover includes dropping a stone before the summer! After a typical student junk-diet I now weigh 9 stone - as a barely 5ft2 petite 9 stone is close to overweight! So now I want to bring back my old figure and get in shape! My goal is to weigh 8 stone by the summer! Bring on 2012! :D

Friday 9 March 2012

Feeling Bloated

Despite being on this diet for 3 weeks now I am feeling very bloated around the waistline. I'm also feeling bad because I haven't been to the gym all week -.- I wish that I had the motivation to do extreme exercise! Just one more day of work this week and then I'm off until Thursday so I will hopefully be able to fit in some gym trips with my better-half though to be honest, he is just as lazy ;) x

No comments:

Post a Comment